WHAT IS ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY () ?
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing measures the ability of equipment or systems to function satisfactorily in their electromagnetic environment without introducing intolerable electromagnetic disturbance to anything in that environment.
WHY IS EMC TESTING IMPORTANT?
EMC certifications are a mandatory requirement in most markets, including Europe, the US, China, Korea, Australia and New Zealand. EMC testing is necessary to help you meet regulatory requirements, improve product performance and reduce the risk of costly non-compliance. A third-party EMC test lab can conduct conformity assessments and also help to strengthen your competitive position in the market.
A ONE-STOP SERVICE FOR EMC TESTING AND CERTIFICATION
GZSA experts offer comprehensive testing and certification based on their complete knowledge of EMC legislation, guidelines, and standards. Our testing can cover all types of products, from small appliances to large defence industry machines.
We assist you to resolve any EMC regulatory issues, from design concept to final production. We provide a one-stop service that covers all your testing and certification needs. Our experts provide project management to ensure that your EMC tests run smoothly.
You can choose to have tests performed at our labs, on your premises or anywhere your product is installed.
EMC TESTING PROCEDURE
Our worldwide labs are capable of conducting a comprehensive range of EMC tests and providing you with EMC certifications. Depending on your product, this might include:
- Antenna immunity to RF voltage
- Antenna input immunity
- Antenna screening effectiveness
- Conducted disturbances immunity
- Conducted emissions (continuous and discontinuous interference)
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity
- Electrical disturbances from conduction and coupling immunity for vehicles
- Electrical fast transient / burst immunity
- Harmonic current emission
- Harmonics and interharmonics immunity
- Immunity from radiated fields
- Immunity to induced voltages
- On-site EMC testing
- Power frequency magnetic field / oscillatory waves immunity
- Power interference
- Power supply conditioning
- Radiated emissions
- Radiated field immunity
- Voltage fluctuation / flicker
- Voltage surge immunity
- Voltage dips / interruptions immunity
- Magnetic filed measurement (EMF)
- Electric field measurement (EMF)
- Electromagnetic field measurement (EMF)
- Induced current density due to the electric field (EMF for lightning equipment)